Sunday, December 24, 2006

How is your Christmas?



25th is a weekday in Japan, so most Japanese must be enjoying this weekend. (Now it is Sunday.)
My mother didn't come, so I'm not busy, I'm spending this weekend as usual weekend, but a little bit cook harder.
Though yesterday it was Saturday and a national holiday, my husband had to work from the afternoon. So I cooked my specail fried chicken for brunch.

After burnch he went to work, and my daughter went out to meet her friends.
So I decided to go out to do 30-minute exercise.
After that I bouhgt a bootle of wine , cheese and fresh ham.
At night we enjoyed them at late snack time.

And today, everybody went out except me. I'm going to tidy up some closets. Am I boared? not so boared, because tonight we are going to go to a guiter concert. I'm a housewife, so being at home is a usual thing on "weenends". AND next week I'm going to go out for lunch with my friend sometimes!

Well this pot is "new", I bought it for myself as a Christams present.

How is your Christams?

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Hello Mieko... Thanks so very very much, the parcel arrived a few days ago and I was thrilled to receive it (Thursday this week).

Good for you, treating yourself to a new teapot... I'm sure you'll get lots of good use from it. The 25th is Monday here too.... all through the world, I believe! I shall be working, but will get out to visit my in-laws between shifts and spend some time with my husband and kids too. I'm going to go watch a movie in my bedroom with hubby now... and after breakfast tomorrow head back to bed to prepare for my first night shift in a set of 3. Do take care and have an awesome Christmas.
:)

Mieko said...

Desiree
I hope you and your family enjoy my presents, even if the taste is not so good.

When I knew you on the net, our kids are little, now they grow up, so POKEMON might be not populer with you kids.

BUT anyway POKEMON is still populer with Japanese kids.