Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chocolatier Erica


Do you like chocolates?
I got it from my English teacher who is from New Zealand.
He really recomemded this Japanese chocolate, and the first lesson of this year he presented it to my family.

At first I didn't know how to eat it. According to him only cut it.
It was the first time to "cut" chocolate by knief to eat. (it's not a chocolate cake, it's a chocolate.)
It was the first surprsied thing.

The next surprised thing was that;
Can you see what the inside is?
It has small marshmallows and walnuts.
I know marshmallows with chocolate, but it was the first time to have the opposite patter; chocolate with marshmallows.

Not too sweet, not too thick, not too heavy, not too plain.
YUMMY!

http://www.erica.co.jp/company/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mieko, Here in the US we call that kind of chocolate Rocky Road. You can see where it gets its name. There's also a chocolate ice cream with marshmellows and nuts by the same name. Cookies, too! Jan

Mieko said...

Jan, I understand the reason.
The name describe the chocolate as it is.