Thursday, January 18, 2007

the later part of this week has started


Today in the morning I'm going to go to a nursery school nearby to read English books to kids. And today's lesson (my job) is going to start from 1 P.M, and end at 9:30 P.M. (though I have a rest for snack time and supper.) Probaly today it would be the buiest day of this week.

I don't like the word of "busy". Correctly I don't like hearing the word of "busy". Because I envy pepople saying "busy". And though it hears strange, I don't like the word of "free", beacuse I'm not good at spending free time well. So probably today it would be a suitable busy day for me.

Well it is difficult to describe my feeling in English. Do these sentences make a sense? Do you understand my feeling?

The book I'm going to read is "five little monkies".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand how you feel!!

Mieko said...

Thanks. I want full days with expansive, relaxing time.

Desiree said...

Mieko... I too understand - that want for some expansive relaxing time is something we share. I turned down extra work today at my paid job to try and get some of the relaxing time while too trying to get some jobs at home completed that have been neglected.

Mieko said...

A foreiner who has lived here more than 20 years said "Japanese people always say "I'm busy" or "my -- hurts these days" saying some greetings, why?"
I'm not sure, but actualy I say "these days my neck hurts" without any specail reasons. (well this case among elder pepole)