Friday, February 23, 2007

sweets sweets and sweets

Yesterday I had an adult English class after an interval of two weeks, because everone had a cold in turn.
I prepared sweets for them, and as you guess every student brougnt sweets for us, doughnuts, dumplings, and sweet rice cakes with fresn cream.
The photo is dumplings. When you hear Japnaese dumplings, you usualy imagine (if you are familier to Japanese sweets) bean paste dumplings. These dumpings has various tastes; bean paste( black one in the photo), tea, strawberries, grapes(purple one in the photo), kidny beans( white one in the photo ) , green tea, coffee(brwon one in the photo), apricots, and YUZU( a kind of citrons). Of course they are really delicious. The leftover four ones are going to be my today's snack at 3 o'clock.

The doughnuts: we ate them for breakfast and the leftover dougnhuts were taken by my daughter as her snack at school.
The sweet rice cakes: my daughter and I ate them for dessert of supper, and the leftover ones were served to my junior high school students at night to make them active.

Speaking ( or writing) about sweets makes me happy.

Anyway I had much sweets, so I'll go out dong 30-minute-exercise.

No comments: