Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Time flies

February came, and March is just around the corner. "Time flies".
This mean in Japanese Time flies like an arrow. Yesterday my daughter said "Time flies like wind(probably a gust)". She didn't know know the probarb (probably) so said this phrase without intension.

From tomorrow my elder daughter is going to Europe to visit some art museums. From the end of the next week, the term examination is going to starts at my younger daughter's school. And the end of month all members of my family are going to meet at "Home".
I'm looking forward to the end of month . What story will I be able to hear from my younger daughter? I'm excited. On the other hand I'm worried about my younger daughter's score.

Anyway "time flies like a gust". I like this phrase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for older daughter to go to Europe to look at art. Is this part of her studies?
As for worrying about younger daughter's scores...there's not one single thing you can do about it so worry is not productive. In fact, it will create unwanted stress and illness. Megumi's fate is in her own hands at this point. Jan

Mieko said...

Jan
You are right. Her fate is in her own hands at this point. I memorize this phrase.
And Tomomi, a sort of part of her studies, because she goes on a trip with her professor. --- but it's not "must". She wanted, so we supported half of the money.