Thursday, March 15, 2007

I was surprised twice!

Yesterday I got it from my fried. Because of my poor photo, you cannot understand what it is. It is "TAIYAKI". Usually "TAIYAKI" has azuki bean paste, or other sweet cream (custard cream breen beens paste, etc) inside. But it has "OKONOMIYAKI" inside, so it's not a sweet TAIYAKI. It was the first time for us.
And what made me more surprsed, before I write this diary I check "TAIYAKI" on the wikipediea page. Here, "OKONOMIYAKI TAIYAKI" was alreday introduced. Is it popular in JAPAN??? or KANSAI area?? (I live in KANTOU area). And on the same page "SAUSAGE TAIYAKI" was also introduced. I've not seen it since I was born.

Anyway if you are intereseted in "TAIYAKI", please check this website. It has "perfect" and "clear" photo of "taiyaki".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiyaki

No comments: