Monday, April 09, 2007

My usual belongings


What do you usual take when you go out nearby? A wallet, a brush, a handkerchief, a lipcream stick, and a paper book (I sometimes drop at a coffe shop to take a rest out of mere freak or to kill the time during my husband or daughter's shopping) , they are my usual belongings.

And I wanted to a new bag for them, so I asked my friend to sew a bag, and it comes. To be correctly she maked two bags.

I like her works. She like and is good at sewing. When she gets order something, she makes them. On the other hand she opend her oridinal shop on the net. Since it opend, almost one year has passed.

These days net-shopping seems to have lots of problems, but for her, this net-shopping is an effective and inspriering way to enjoy our 40's life.

4 comments:

:P said...

hello mieko!

in my bag, i usually bring my wallet (with money of course), my coin purse, my cellphone, tissues, small cologne and maybe a camera because i love to take photos. =D

i think the bags in your photo are kawaii. =D

Mieko said...

I don't have my cellphone, though you might think "how old-fashioned are you!"
And most my friends also say "unbelievabal."

Now I want a new compact degietal camera, I love taking pictures too.

Kristen said...

I always make sure I have "keitai, cash & keys" in my bag. I usually also carry a small pouch with a notebook & pen, lip balm, comb and meishi.

Mieko said...

Kristen, yes "key" is important, I usauly put keys(of house and car) in my pocket. And I don't have KEITAI, my friends said "you are really old-fashioned"