Tuesday, April 24, 2007

try to spend holidays frugally

From next week we have one week holidays in a row, it is called golden week. It is reported that many people go abroad , but my family is completely in another world.
Early in April, I was ready for meeting big expenses; college expenses, high school expenses, and allowance to my elder daughter.
And later in April, I have to meet another expenses; property tax, car tax, car safety inspection, and gardening expences.
You may be surprised to hearing gardening expences.
Though we have a small garden it is hedged. This season I ask a gardenr to clip a hedge.
It is too tall to do by my husband.

Well, I feel empty. I try to save money as much as I can (though sometimes I suddely buy something for me), but money fries like an arrow?????. (Do you know some good humor??)

The first half of the golden week, my mother is going to come. So probably she'll treat something -- Thanks mom.
In the middle of it, we stay at home, so try to live frugally, it means I'm going to busy in housechores.
The later half of it, we are going to meet my mother-in-low to Tokyo, and we are also meet our elder daugter. So probably money is also going to fly like an arrow, because since she lived separately, we are too easy with her.

--Big sigh----

3 comments:

:P said...

my husband is in japan so he will be spending the Golden Week with his officemates there. he might just go around and take photos. =D i sure hope that the next time I visit japan i will stay long enough to experience the Golden Week. =D

Mieko said...

What kind of cameras does you husband have? My daughters loves taking photos, they want digital shingle-lens reflex camera, but it's too expencive for students to buy it. Anyway going around nearby in TOKYO is good, every tourist spot is really crowded.

:P said...

it's a Nikon D50 which he bought at Yodobashi. =D i love the shots he takes with the cam. i have a digital camera with me too but not as nice as his. mine is a canon ixy which we also bought at Yodobashi when I was in japan. =D