Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What kinds of medicine do you keep at home?

I make a deal "Toyama no okigusuri". It is tye system of stock of medicien at home. Ever two or three months a sells clerk (I think he or she is not a pharmacist) comes to check wich medicine we used. And we pay as much as we used, though we seldeom use any medicine. And the clerk also check the date of each medicine , if some medicines are over the valid months, they are changed to fresh (sounds strange? how do I describe? new?) ones.
So we can keep verious new medicines irrespective of costs; like medicines for headache, diarrhea, and stomachache, and painkillers, eyelotion, Band-aid, and even compress.

On the other hand these days my husband and I started to take some supplements. I'll show you. We take propolice and homemade yoghurt. My husband takes black vinegar, and I take another vinegar, that is called "moromi-su", and nomi juice. And a few days ago we found this special juice "shikuwasa" juice. It is a kind of orange, but more sour and astringent. It is said to have 100 times citric acid as much as normal orange juice.
I have a question, what kinds of supplements do you usually take?

No comments: