Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What's this? It's an excellent spoon.


The left picture is the situation of being out of use, and the right picture is the situation of being in use.
Yes it is a spoon to scoop a does of medicines.
These days I changed medicine for a pollen allergy into herbal medicine. I have to take 12 pills at once. I said to a pharmacist "It's terrible troublesom". She said "it has somthing excellent."
And showed this spoon.
in one scoop I take 12 pills at once. So in two scoops I can take necessary doses.
All members of my family were surprised and laughed.
What do you think of this idea?

2 comments:

:P said...

hello!
i agree with you. this is a very handy spoon. =D i think the japanese are very creative in coming up with new inventions. i have been to japan (yokohama) for 6 months (sept2006-feb2007) and i really really enjoyed my stay there. i really hope to go back to japan once more.
i am interested to learn japanese so sometimes I practice by watching japanese tv dramas. i watched gokusen and i loved it! hopefully i will learn more about your culture.
take care! jaa!

Mieko said...

Hello yette! Thanks for your comments. And I'm glad you agree with me. And I'm also glad to hear you love JAPAN.

Do you like the drama of "GOKUSEN"? My daughter loved it. And actually I like it too.
The actreess of the heroine is NAKAM-YUKIE. This winter we watched a movie starring NAKAM-YUKIE, "OHOKU". If you have a chance please watch it, it's really "beautiful".