Monday, May 21, 2007

belated Mother's Day


Do you remember that? Last weekt it was Mother's Day, but my daughter forgot buying my favorite chocolate though she show her thanks, and my husband bought for us? more beer for dinner.

But yesterday I was really surprised. Yesterday I was out all the day. And when I got home my daughter was "cooking" for dinner. And there were some carnations on the table.


During the last week she was taking midterm exam at school, so according to her she couldn't afford to think about Mother's day. And she also said " you big sigh put a lot of pressure on me."

So she decided to cook for yesterday's dinner.


And what made her surprised was that bunchs of carnation were sold at half price. So she also bouht this carnation.

It was realy nice dinner time.


Well, she also said "I'll celbrate Father's day a week later of the day, because then bunches of yellow roses will be sold at half price too."


Well the dish is "her" favorite curry and rice.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi Mieko

I am glad your daughter cooked dinner for you! Sometimes I think we don't appreciate our mothers until we become a mother and then we realise how important they really are. I hope you enjoyed your meal!

Mieko said...

Thanks Shelley, yes we really enjoyed the meal.
I agree with you. Since my daughters were born I really understant that my mother is really important, though we are always quarreling even now.