Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The former part of the one-week-holiday is finished




I'm fine, enjoying this big holiday, but exhausted. During the former part of this holiday, my mother was staying with us. I took her to lots of places; seeing wisterias in a flower park, appreciateing Ennin exhibition at an art museum, and diging bamboo shots at a bamboo shot farm. We walked walked and walked. So every night we went to a hot spring nearby.
And today my husband was at home, so he cleaned lights and changed the bulbs, repaired window screens, and gardened with me. He did housework with me. I was really happy.
Tomorrow, he is going to golf. I'm going to relax at home with my daughter. And the latter part of this holiday we are going to go to TOKYO to meet my elder daughter and my mother-in-law.

The first photo is a mauve wisterria, and the second photo is bamboo shot rice.

1 comment:

:P said...

it sounds like you have been pretty busy. oh i wish next year we would be able to experience the golden week too... i would really love that...