Friday, May 11, 2007

How many times did the weather change, yesterday?

According to the weather report, yesterday it was said to be rainy. And actually it rained from the evening. Anyway it was a terrible weather yesterday.
In the morning it was calm. I watered the plans in the morning. Before the lesson, my student who is a woman and older than I , enjoyed the Clmeatis. When she was about to come home the sky began to get black. And Just as next students came it rained and blew the wind heavily and thundered. So some students were wet, I got them dry by towel.
When the last student's lesson was finished, thunder was stopped, but it drizzled.
My daughter came home by bike, of course she was soaked.
So she soaked her in the hot tab for a while. (so my bathtime was so late.)
But when my husband came, it was calm night again.
He went to TOKYO on a business trip, he did't meet rain , like me. (because I was staying home all day.)

Thunder, it was one of famous things in this area.

2 comments:

:P said...

hello!

i think the weather forecast in japan is amazing. it is usually right. here, is is always a guessing game. so sometimes, when it rains, people usually get wet or wait for it to stop or buy an umbrella. very inconvenient if you are not prepared. =P

Mieko said...

These days when I go out somewhere I always take my folding umbrella. I hate getting wet. When I visited America, many people was walking in the rain without their umbrellas. It made me surprised, though the rain seemed softer and milder than ours.