Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Roses are blomming

This season here and there we see roses. Some people are Rose-Lovers. I'm not, and what's more I'm not good at gardening. Never the less this spring my roses are blomming. my neighborhoods prased me? no the roses.

I thought the reason why this season the roses bloomed more beautiful than usual year.
At first last year a gardener pruned the roases with accuracy. The second, a friend of mine came in eary spring and sprayed repelent? on it, and gave the left to me. So I sometems sprayed. it means I took it care often.

Now roses are blooming. Even my hushand who is not interesed in garden is surprised.

2 comments:

:P said...

you have a beautiful garden, mieko. =D the roses are lovely...

Mieko said...

Though some people know, my garden is really narrow, so I'm able to manage it somehow. And I'm really happy to see the roses blooming.