Monday, June 04, 2007

bad migraine

Now I'm suffering migraine. Last week it was too bad. One morning I couldn't stand up when I wake up. so my husband took me to see a doctor, and I got two shoots. One is IV shoot, so it was really painful. Now I've taken dizziness medicine and headache medicine, but not so good.
Of course these medicines work well so I've worked as usual.
BUT this symptom makes me feel down.

Yesterday there was a big event, I was looking forward to attend it, but I wasn't able to do it. I stopped long (it meanes more than 30 minites) drive. In this area without driving it is limitted to go out.

It can't be helped. New week has started. I hope I'll feel better.
This weekend I have to go out to attend another meeting.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Mieko I hope you are feeling much better now. Migraines are awful things (I have had them too) and they do make you terrible.

Mieko said...

Thanks shelley. Now I'm getting better. Migraine stole my strength, so I'm easy to be tired.
But today I went shopping with my husband.