Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flowers for the day of each birthday -2-

At the meeting,I made an instant speech about my birthday flower of “YUZURIHA”.
Now I’m getting older, but I want to stop aging, and I want to rejuvenate myself like to lose or decrease winkles spots, weight, and recover my strengths. I know it’s really hard, though these days anti-aging seems to be talk about elder people.
Apart from appearance, I’m thinking about my life from next year. Now my younger daughter wants to go to college in TOKYO. So if she succeeds in it, there will be only two members in this house in Tochigi, my husband and me. I want consider the new situation as start of newborn life, not start of old life. We met at college, and until my daughters were born, we had spent together. At that time we were young, so we couldn’t do the same life, I’m afraid that we might be caught by empty syndrome. I want to spend cheerful, bright and positive life with my husband.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Happy Birthday Mieko. Yes... we are all getting older, and want to slow or stop it.

Your daughters are at the ages of moving on, so I can imagine how you may be examining things and wondering what will become of you and your husband. You may want to start some new hobby or activity with your husband, or get back together on some old interest that you had not had the time for. I am not sure just what hubby and I will be doing when our boys move along... but I believe we are working at keeping the 'us' part of this relationship alive.

Mieko said...

Hi, Desiree.
Not my birthday. I don't get much older yet since last January. Just I knew at each date, a flower is resistered as a flower for the day.
I'm not sure what will happen to my life, but anyway I'll face the life with possitive thinking.