Monday, August 27, 2007

Thai fried rice


Last night I cooked Thai fried rice. I got a bottle of Thai basil sauce from my friend. So I cooked this Thai fried rice according to the recipe.

It's too hot and spicy for me to eat it without a sunny side-up egg.


Well, in the recipe, it doesn't say to put a sunny side-up egg if it is too spicy.
But I've seen this pattern at a Thai restaurant, so I tried.
It was yummy!!!

Last weekend I cooked spicy curry and rice, and last night I cooked this spicy fried rice.
My husband and daughter say "spicy dishes give us energy to ride out this hot and humid summer".
Probably it's right.
But I don't like spicy foods very much.


Anyway from today my daughter's school started.
My usual day has started.
This morning I managed to get up early at five thirty to make OBENTOU.
I need a nap at noon.

No comments: