Saturday, September 29, 2007

Japanese pears


We call PEARS in English LA.France, and we call Japnese pears just "pears", though it is usual. We have lots of kinds of Japanese pears. When I was a child, my family lived in SHIMANE, so "NIJYUSSEIKI" pears used to be usual pears, and we moved to KANAGAWA. Here, "CYOUJYURO" pears used to be usual pears. And now I'm in TOCHIGI. From the late of August to the begining of November we enjoy various pears. The first pears are called "Kousui". And now we enoy these pears; from the left "Nansui", "Housui", "Akizuki".

Everything is delicious and of couse all of them have little bit different tastes.


Though it is just my thought, "Nansui" is really sweet, "Housui" has lots of mosture, and "Akizuki" reminds me the taste of "MIJYUSSEIKI" which I used to eat when I was a child. It has plain taste.

No comments: