Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Northern Europe exhibition


At a art museum in this area Northen Europe exhibition was being held. My daughter and I went to see it.
What kinds of things do you imagine when you hear "Northern Europe"?
Probably the most typical thing is "Moomin".
Actaully my daughter was looking forward to seeing Moomin things.
But unfortunately there was not so many.
Instead of them, there were lots of chair we can sit directly.
Our cuntry "Japan", it is a culture of TATAMI, on the other hand Europe it is a culture of chairs, isn't it?
It was really fun.
And I could see many pottery, I like pottery.
I thought their white is clear white, and Japanese white is a little vague, isn't it?
They like clear straight lines, and aboutJapanese pottery probabbly we tend to use curves, don't we?
It was also fun.
















No comments: