Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Red, yellow, orange leaves


On these weekends lots of people including lots of foreiners come to Utsunomiya station to go to NIKKOU. IROHAZAKA is really famous place to see coloful leafes in fall.Yes Fall turnes the leaves. NIKKOU is really crowded, so I went to NASU, and my friend took me Mt. NASU, of course by car.
Many people enjoyed hiking. The friend likes out door sports, so she also loves hiking. As you know I hate being in outside. BUT she recomended or ordered to me to walk for a little, so we walked and crossed a suspenesion bridge, and enjoyed the view. Wonderful!
(But it was cold, so I was putting on hot compresses on the back all day.)

2 comments:

Tim Frost said...

That is a beautiful autumn scene. You are lucky to live not far from such a place. It is easy to forget the cold and discomfort while looking at lovely colourful trees.

Best wishes,
Tim

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim, Welcom this page.
Yes, looking at colorful trees make us really relaxed. Mieko