Sunday, November 25, 2007

Strange or usual?

If you are foreigners, you may think "it's strange", and if you are usual Japanese middle aged women, you must think "it's usual".

A few days ago, my daughter got her hair cut.
But I said "did you really get your hair cut? where does it change?"
She got angry a little, and said "Though you don't notice its change, but all my (young) friends must notice it". Actually when she went to school next day, all classmates according to her) said "You had hair cut, cute".

Yesterday , my husband said to me "Today I'll get hair cut." (So, our daughter didn't know that.)
Yesterday we(my husband , our daugter, and me) had dinner together. And my husband said "How about?"
My daughter said "what?"
My husband said " I got hair cut, didn't you notice its change?"
My dauhgter said "Really ? I'm sorry I didn't notice it, but not so bad, on the other hand did you notice that I got hair cut a few days ago?"
My husband said "Really ? I didn't notice it either. I think the length seems to be the same".

And I add to their convesation.
"everyboday notices own change among family. Actually today I also got hair cut"

Both of them looked at me instantly and said nothing.

No comments: