Monday, December 03, 2007

Finally the last month of this year has come.


December has come. This weekend, it was very warm as the weather report expected. So I cleaned most of windows and lamps ( not all) in my house. I finished my winter house cleaning.
Though it is not perfect, but I'm satisfied with having done. Here and there we see dirt left on the window. Though it is funny, everybody said "Oh, you cleaned the windows!". The dirt proves that I have done the house cleaning.
Anyway Decemer, it has 31 days like other months, but I feel I'm busy.
This week, I have to attend two meetings, and weekend my family will go to NIKKO to take some pictuers for my daughters. Next weekend I have to attned a concert. And the next weekend es Christmas. I'm going to held a party for my students.
And as soon as Christams is finished, my mother will come to stay with us to spend new year's eve. We are going to go to SENDAI.

No comments: