Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My knee hurts.


A few weeks ago I dislocated my knee. Though it recovered, my rught knee has hurts. So I am wearing supporter on the knee.

The ohter day my huband bougnt me kind of stickers. The sign says "these stickers chase away your pain to the space!". I think it must be a trick. But he said they were sold at his favorite place for golf practice. (Now he is into golf).


Though I didn't want to do that, but I didn't ignore his kindness either, and his back has hurt also. So we are putting these dummy? stickers.

Until now it doesn't work well for me.

4 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

Ouch. That sounds painful. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! this pain comes from aging and the cold of the winter. It can't be helped.

Desiree said...

sorry you hurt your knee, is some of the pain arthritis? It is nice of your husband to think of you, and to give you something to try, if it doesn't help it may at least divert a bit of the attention from the actual pain?

Anonymous said...

Hi desiree? Do you have lots of snow? This winter it's really cold even in Japan.
Well, "it may at least "divert" --" Thanks smart comments.
Actaully it was able to divert the pain for a while!