Saturday, January 05, 2008

Snow man


When I was listening to radio, I knew that; American Snow man is made up of three snow balls.
Japanese snow man is usually made up of two snow balls, and we use charcol to make eyes and nose.
Intereseting.
Why I didn't notice this thing, though I've read books about snowmen for many years in this season.
Tomorrow I have a meeting to read English picture books. I'll explain this thing.
The middle snow ball seems to be "belly". What is the lower snow ball? Legs? Hips?
What shape is your snow man?

2 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

I don't think people really think of the middle snowball as the belly and the bottom snowball as the legs. I think Americans just think of the bottom two smowballs as the snowmans body and the top as the head.

The shape is almost always just that the bottom snowball is the biggest and the middle one is a little smaller and the smallest is the top.

Anonymous said...

The bottom of snowman is made up from two snow balls, isn't it. It's intereseting.
Anyway untill now we don't have snow. It's good to spend every day.