Tuesday, January 22, 2008

steak



When you hear the word of steak, what kind of picture do you draw in your mind?

When I was a child, "steak" meant beaf steak, and usually they were served at Frenc restaurant.

When I came here, the image was completely changed.
There is a famous steack franchaise restraunt, here. The compamy started from one restaurant, but the steake saure is so ordiganl that it made the restraunt famous.
And most people here love the sauce, so not only the franchaise restruants but also other restaurats, they prepare saurce of this type; made from grinded Japanese radish, onion, vinegar, apple, and soysauce. I also love this sauce.
But a friend of mine who is New Zealander says " I like to eat typical steak".
What is your typical steak?

4 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

What is the name of the steak franchise restaurant? Maybe I have been there.

In the United States, it usually means a big beef steak with a baked potato. Typical American meal.

Anonymous said...

To tornados28, probably you know there is one of franchise restaurants in IMAICHI, the name is "MIYA".

owenandbenjamin said...

I don't think I have been to Miya. One of my favorite restaurants is Flying Garden. Do you have them where you live?

Anonymous said...

Flying Garden is another famous steak franchise restaurant. Big hamburger steak (It is called BUKUDAN(bomb)-hamburger steai) is a feature in the restaurant. I have one near my house.
If you have a chanse, please try to go MIYA: it has lots of franchise restaurants that a called MIYA steake, M's dining, Green garden: etc.