Sunday, March 02, 2008

graduation ceremony

My younger daughter graduated from high school. It was a good ceremony.


This time I really thought that it was like my "ceremony".


It might be the last time sing traditinoal songs for a graduation ceremony, and to sing the national anthem, and to wear my blue suit.


I really thought my mother's job has finished.
She went to this private school for 6 years, through the junior high school and the high school.

When she entered the high school, her feet was so small that she bought specail shoes instead of regular shoes. So se didn't need to worry about the pain because of new hard leather shoes; she had worn kids' shoes for a few years. Her friends would envy her.


She and I had lots of troubles about friends, fashion, and grade though those troubles were usual things for the awkward age.
I really thought the ceremony was not only for her but also me. I really realized I also graduated from mother's job.

Today my husband and I ate this sweet. On the surface there are the emblem of her high school and the director's name of the school.
Well, the last father's job for him is carrying her stuff to TOKYO by car.

No comments: