Sunday, March 09, 2008

sour dough Itaran bread


These days I try to cook something after reading picture books or books in which some meals or sweets are introduced.
And I try to bake Itarian bread using sour dough.
What is Itarian bread? Is it right that it is bread using olive oil istead of butter and including Itarian sezoning?
Anyway I tried to bake it with that home bakery. ( Did you remeber I bought that appliance last year?)
I heard some sour dough is hard to use home bakery, but some sour dough is "easy" .
So I bot SHIRAGAMI ferment, and I tried.
Well done!
On the other hand I got some BUNTAN (looks like grape fruit, but sweeter), and make peel.
Well done!
So next week I'll bake ORANGE bread with the home bakery.
Cooking is fun -- until now. (Probably after a while, I will be tired of cooking.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still enjoy cooking and trying new recipes and challenging myself to master new things is what keeps my interest. I would get very bored cooking the same things all the time. I always enjoy reading about your cooking, Mieko!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, getting comments encourages me to keep cooking.