Thursday, May 08, 2008

Golden week has finished.

First we went to a concert in TOKYO. Have you heard "La Folle Journée A superb festival of classical music"? It first held in 1995 in Nantes, a port town in the northwest of France. Every classical concert is inexpensive and easy to anti-classical music people like my husband.

We went there with my mother and my mother-in-law. It was held at a big place, so there are some different concerts on the same time. When my mother and I were listening to Shanghai pilharmonic, my husband and his mother were listening to YOMIURI pilharmonic, and my daughters were listening to a piano concert. Of course concerts are pay concerts, but in the square always free concerts were held. It was really fun.


And after concerts my husband and I came TOCHIGI. Then my husband real vacation started, it means he went golf three days. He left home at 5:30 and came home 4:00. ME? Unfortunately I gave up! Bad headche and dizziness attakced me. I couldn't get up. Accroding to the doctor, I'm not good of releasing stress. So when I have nothing to do and I'm not tensed, I tend to be attcaked such symptom.


Now I'm fine, because the day before yesterday I had to attend a meeing, and I was able to do, I recovered, or I'm tensed up as usual.

And from today my usual day has started. I cooked breakfast. Now my husband and my favorite dish is sauted cabbage with caraway.
And from today my lesson has started. This week my young students make cards for their mothers. Because this Sunday is "Mother's Day".
It is the first time to spend "Mother's day" without kids.

3 comments:

Brigit said...

Interesting blog! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Anonymous said...

To brigit
Thanks for your comment. I'm a Japanese housewife. Nice to meeet you.

DAVCOLOR said...

ok keep me posted
thnx
rkumar