Monday, May 26, 2008

Yummy!



As you know, these days I'm into herb.
Yesterday I made herb spring roll. The ingrdients are herb, parsley which are growing in my garden, and dry-tomatoes preserved in oil. I rolled them with spring roll crust, and deep fried.
Delicious!
And I also cooked string bean TENPURA. It was also delicious.
Today, I'm holding a meeting. 4 guests comes to enjoy my story telling and food.
The theme is "green". So I'm going to serve these herb spring rolls.
Don't you think it's a good idea?

2 comments:

Kharina said...

It's a good idea! Great as "nibbles", (something small to eat, "nibbles" at).
You asked about sorrel. It's a herb used a lot by the French and the English. It tastes lemony with a slight bitterness. Grows extremely well so it great for beginners. Teams up well with fish and chicken.

Anonymous said...

"nibble", That's right.
"sorrel" I memorized. Next spring I'll grow them.