Tuesday, July 29, 2008

stiches are still left.


Yesterday, I went to the clinic to remove my stichese, but he didn't. Becsue my gums are still swelling and hurt. Aging may delay my recovery, or I went out too much instead of relaxing at home.


Anyway, I'm still striggling against my tooth problem, though it is getting better.

Of course I'm a good patient, so I often rinse my mouth with warm salt water . ( Can Jan hear ?)


And this week I can eat usual food except some dishes for example SUSHI. (I can't open my mouth enough to eat SUSHI.)

Until last week, I had only eaten noodles, (fortunately in Japan we have lots of kind of noodles, UDON, SOBA, SOUMEN, REIMEN, RAAMEN, PASTA)


This morning I baked pizza with basil that are growing in my garden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan hears! Good girl!

Anonymous said...

Mieko, Can you describe the difference with all those types of noodles? Also, "Singapore" or Chinese noodles. It would be interesting and educational for all of us who do not live in Japan to know which ones we might prefer to order.