Wednesday, August 06, 2008

hot, humid, hot, humid


HOT! HOT! HOT! HUMID! HUMID! HUMID! Actaully it is summer, so it can't be helped. BUT --- Too hot, too humid.


Well, how are you doing?

I'm still in trouble with my gums. The only way to solve this problem is --- days. (Can you hear my big sigh?)


Some troubles happend.

My bike ( Until 4 montts ago it was my younger dauthrer's) was stolen, not just stolen, an old bike was left instead of mine. we called in a report of the stolen bike.

We have a fault, because I didn't lock the bike. I thought it was too old to be stolen, but contrary to our expectations, much older bike came.


One of my friend and I have a falling out due to ----. I'm not sure the cause. But she doesn't want to do new events with us. (Or I can say I left a circle to start a new thing.)


And -- my daughter came back and stayed for a few days with us, she caused some small troubles "as usual".


On the other hand new things starts.

The end of month we are going to held a small concert. Fortunately the tickes are sold out. And we are offered another concert in December.

Last month the first English reading book meeting was held at a public libraly, and I'm offered to read Englihs books at a fall event in this city.

And I might start to teacn English at publish elementary school.


My daughters have gone, but fortunately new things run after me.

Life is intereseting.


This is a suvenior from KAWAGOE.

They are kind of rice crackers, but they are swollen, like balls. They are funny, aren't they?

The taste is ---- "so-so".

2 comments:

Kharina said...

Great to hear you are still going strong and bearing the pain. It's hot and humid here in England too, the word we use it "muggy".
I wish it would rain properly so the air would clear and feel cleaner and crisp.

Anonymous said...

To Kharina
It can't be helped. I'm old, so times are need to cure me.
Today, I showed really an intereseting vegetable. I hope you are surprised it.