Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall comes



A few days ago I wrote --"fall is just around the corner." And now, fall has started. Because early mornings and nights are really "cold". So everybody seems to be difficult to adjust to the temperature. All of my adult students (only 4) have caught a cold, so they don't come this week. To be honest, I've have a slight colt. So fortunately I have enough time to take a nap in the day.


Fall is called like that it is for eating, it is for reading, it is for art&music, it is for sports.
For y husband and me every season is for enjoy eating.

I don't like doing sports (I know I have to do).So today I tried to be a artist, I made some props for my students.I made toadstools and a rafflesia; can you recognize them as toadstools and a rafflesia?Today I showed the rafflesia to some students.

They understood "Oh, that's something stinky"
I'm going to use these props in falls lessons.


No comments: