Monday, September 15, 2008

ripe Goya



I waited for Goya in my garden to get ripe on purpose. Usually we eat green and hard Goya, the taste is really bitter (and the bitter taste is "Goya" itself).
The taste of ripe Goya gets milder. And it gets soft. So I touch it carefully.
And tempura of ripe Goya is really delicious.

If you have Goya in the garden, please wait for it to get ripe.

This weekend my mother-in-law came here, it was Respect-for-the-Aged Day, though on the other hand my daughters were treated by my mother in TOKYO.

Last Saturday, she came. And yesterday morning her son took her to play golf, and at night I took her to a concert.
She is really active and in good condition, though she often doze off.
We are glad for her to enjoy her life (now she lives in a nursery or senior home)
P.S I don't know how I correct the yellow part.

No comments: