Monday, October 06, 2008

Make meals for myself

The other day I read interesting reports.
The first one is "be impressed by something 10 times a day"
I'm a negative person, I like to quibble, or I like logical thinking ( I know quibbles and logical thinking are completely different.)

Anyway, I agree to it, though it might be difficult to find out 10 impressed things, but try 3 impressed things. And I want to note them, so I went to buy a small notebook at 100 yen shop(1 coin shop)



It's a cute note book, isn't' it? It's 100 yen. ( This is the first thing I was impressed.)
But why can such a cute thing make at 100 yen? --- I don't think about it, I'm not familiar with economy problems.

And another interesting report is that
"Though I was really depressed when my son left home, feeling "no one needs me", I could change the thinking way. Until now I made meals for my family, thinking the health of my family, now I make meals to enjoy my food-life. Do you know that red, yellow, and green foods make you cheer up."

I'm also a simple person. so I made carrot GYOZA. red carrots, and green NIRA.
Beautiful! Healthy! Yummy! (I was impressed 4 times.)
P.S My husband said "they are beautiful, good taste, healthy, but I want to eat usual meat GYOZA at the same time."



No comments: