Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas week starts




From today, each kids is able to take back their own pinata with lots of presents to home.
Each of them doesn't know what snack or gadgets or ornaments are inside. It is fun.
On the other hand, we are making Christmas cards.
Some kids don't like drawing, so I suggested them "cut some illustrations or photos on leaflets and put them on the card".
Girls' cards are cute, and boy's cards are fulled with presents that they want.
So the boys write (I wish) "Many Presents" on the card instead of "Merry Christmas"
It has no problem.
Meedings of reading picture books at nursery schools, and a liblary were done.
Musci concert was done.
I have only one big job this year. My lesson at home is going to be finished next Friday.
I'll enjoy these 7 days with kids!

No comments: