Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 2008

January; My elder daughter's 20 years old celebration. She wore my FURISODE (special KINOMO).

February; probably nothing special, usual calm days.

March; my daughter's graduation ceremony. Anyway until this month there were 3 members in my house.

April; New life started. While I was free from making lunchbox for my daughter, preparing meals got troublesome, especially for my only lunch and supper. So I decided to make a kind of meal box( not only for lunch, for lunch and supper) for myself early morning --- but ---(don't ask me.)
May; I planed to hold a concert in summer.
I started to take English pronounce practice lessons once a week in TOKYO.
An American lady came to stay with us.

June; I suffered from "big" tooth trouble.

July; I started to read English picture books at a nearby library once every other month.
August; My first 'big' music concert was done.

September;---nothing special??? My mother-in-law moved to a senior center, so most of weekends we went to TOKYO, or she came to stay with us.

October; three Mongolian girls came to stay with us.
November;Another music concert on Christmas was asked.
I'm suffering from slight fever and toothache.
Teaching English at a nearby elementary school started (not every day)

December --this month;
Christmas concert was done.
Reading picture books at a nursery school as a Christmas event was done.
Teaching English at a nearby elementary school was almost done. ( I'm going to go there twice in January)
And yesterday my usual lessons in this year were done.

The things we have to do or we should do are cleaning, and making something for New Year's meal using these vegetables (My friends gave me).
Additionally another friend gave me "dried persimmons".




Happy New Year!

No comments: