Thursday, December 25, 2008

Surpring Christmas Dinner

Yesterday, it was Christmas Eve. On my schedule I was going to spend the night alone. I though it couldn't be helped.
But, my husband came back straight here from his business trip. At Tokyo Station, he called me,
"Now I'm at Tokyo Station, do you want something for Christmas dinner?"
So I asked him
"we need chicken and cake"
a few minutes later he called again
"it was really crowded, and if I wait for line, next bullet train is 1 hour later"
So I said
"OK, buy them at our station"
one hour later he called again
"Every cake shop is crowded, and Ken**** is also crowded, is it OK to buy chicken at Lo****?"
So I said
"No problem, so buy cake at a nearby supermarket"
a few minutes later he called again
"In this super market Christmas cake is not dealt, is it OK to buy usual pieces of cake"
So I said
" No problem, it is better to use much money, small pieces of cakes are enough for us".
And he came back , we had a small party together. It has been 21 years since we spent Christmas together.


Additionally, though the cake cost not so expensive, so he bought his favorite SAKE instead of giving change to me.
And today , it is Christmas Day. I have lesson at night. 4 junior high school students are going to come. Now I'm wondering whether I buy discounted Christmas cake at a supermarket for them .

No comments: