Monday, January 05, 2009

2009 began

Happy New Year! 2009 has already begun, and my usual day has just started since today.
My winter vacation was like that;

On the 31st my husband and I cleaned the windows in the house, had dinner ( I forgot the menu), and watched "the" typical Japanese program "KOUHAKU UTA GASSEN" waiting for this new year.
(This program had a rating of 42% this year.)

On the 1st we got up early and left home for TOKYO to attend my husband's family reunion and meet my daughters. We had a party with a feast which was cooked by mostly my sister-in-law.
And we, 4 members came to home here. We grilled beef for dinner.
On the 2nd we drove in our town and went shopping.
On the 3rd we got up early and took a bus tour of YOKOHAMA, of course to eat Chinese food.
There my daughters came back to TOKYO, we came back here by the bus.
On the 4th, I cleaned my house as usual Sundays, my husband went to practice golf.

On the 5th, my husband went to work, I'm preparing for the lesson of this month, it's a usual day.

This year, until March I scheduled some events. So I hope I will go full term without health problems. Teaching English at elementary school in January, workshop for kids and parents at nursery schools in February, and visiting my friend's house in the U.S.A in March. All of them are exciting and fun, what I'm worried is physical strength. BUT I'm looking forward to doing all events, meeting people and seeing my friend again.

Since April-- I don't have special things. So I don't know what kind of things will be waiting for me in this year. Calm year? Exciting year? Anyway I always do my best every day while taking nap.

No comments: