Wednesday, February 04, 2009

recession

Everyday, ever where I see the word of "recession". And actually we suffer from recession.
Now new terms is going to start, but until now I don't have new students, otherwise some students cancelled the class from next term because of recession. It can't be helped.
I suffer income-cut, and unfortunately not only me. my husband either.

It sounds a big problem, and actually it must be a big problem. But it can't be helped.

Do we work much harder? Some people start to work more part time job. And it is said people who can find more jog are lucky. (Though to find regular job is a little bit difficult, but to find part time job is not so difficult if we don't choose the type.)

Fortunately until now we can manage our life though I may send our daughters an allowance less.

I try to write positive things.


Thanks of recession, my husband sometimes comes back early and we have dinner together ( It means my housework gets more, opt, I have to stop saying negative things.)


And I "am going to" start walking for fitness instead of going to the gym. (Before we suffered recession, I stopped working out in the gym because of my illness.) Walking is free.




In spring new term starts, and I can't imagine what life would be like. BUT any until March, I have some wonderful events.
The end of month, my elder daughter is going to held the second exhibition with her friends.


And next month to celebrate my husband's 25 working for ****, and our 24 wedding , we are going to visit my friend in the U.S.A. I got a passport. And this travel is going to be the first overseas travel for us. (We went to HOKKAIDO in Japan on our honeymoon.)




To tell the truth, since November I'm not in good shape. So this week end I have to take a health check. I hope I don't have anything wrong, and I will go to America.


Have a nice weekend!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are well and go on your holiday to America.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shelley
Yesterday's health check made me tired. I hope I have nothing wrong.
And I'm looking forward to going to America and seeing my friend.