Tuesday, March 24, 2009

travel to Aiken in America -2-

I write about alcohol and liqueurs.
The most surprised thing was -- many people drink alcohol, usually beer in the daytime.
For people beer seems to be like juice.


And this time I knew, the law was completely different.
In Japan driving is prohibited by law after drinking, even though the driver is strong at alcohol.
These days cracking down on drunken drivers is really strict.

Now I used the word "drunken". I know drinking alcohol is different from being drunken.
In Japan driving after drinking is prohibited. These days the breathalyzer has high accuracy. I know a woman who was caught after having one cherry bonbon.
And the cost of alcohol was inexpensive, as my friend said. probably the most expensive alcohol was the wine my husband ordered in the airplane. (This time the wine served with meals was free, other times one short bottle wine cost 7$)
They seemed to be used to drinking alcohol, so they are good at enjoying alcohol.

This time my friend served various liqueur for us after every (wonderful & perfect) dinner.

My familiar liqueur is only "KAHLUA" which we can buy even at a convenience store.
Light liqueur, strong liqueur, spicy liqueur. It was fun.
Tasting liqueur is luxurious, and fashionable, don't you think so?
So at a free tax shop, we bought this bottle. We don't read the label of the name. Milk-liqueur and coffee-liqueur is combined. The bottle was interesting for us.






















No comments: