Monday, March 30, 2009

Usual days have started

Since next day when we came back here, my husband goes to work as usual. My usual days start from tomorrow, because in this morning my younger daughter came back to TOKYO. "My usual days" means the life of my husband and me. Additionally, from tomorrow my students come to take my lessons.



I served tortellini salad and strawberry pie (instead of rhubarb pie). My elder daughter loved, my younger daughter -- so-so ; she doesn't like cheese very much. But both of them enjoyed new dish I've just learned in America.


This weekend we went to TOKYO to meet my mother-in-law. She enjoyed playing golf with her sons (my husband and my brother-in-law.) Of course my husband "let" her "use "that putter".

In May she will come to stay with us, so he keeps the putter here for a while (or permanently).

While they were golfing, my elder daughter and I went shopping. I bought her many things. Probably I used money there than in America. It can't be helped.


Now April starts. New term starts. My elder daughter is a senior, and is seeking for job. Because of this depression, it is really difficult to get a job, especially "girls". Anyway my husband and I are watching her.

My younger daughter is a sophomore. She seems to be used to a city life. She loves this rural area, I don't know whether she will find a job in TOKYO or this rural area, when she graduate from school.


Both of them were in the same kinder garden, and in the same elementary school.

But, most of the friends of my elder daughter are not here, they went to TOKYO as she did, or some friends went abroad.

On the other hand most of the friends of my younger daughter are here, some of them are afraid of leaving here.


I know, this rural area of course has good points and bad points like the cites have good points and bad points.

They are lucky to know both points.


Well, my usual Japanese meal has also started.


No comments: