Monday, April 20, 2009

Enjoy my life

How many times do you laugh when you talk with your kids in a day? or if you don't have kids how many times do you laugh in a day?

Today I had a chance to talk with AKIHIRO, who is famous as a book-reader and is also called "boor doctor". According to him, in Sweden mothers laught more than 100 times, it means for kids in Sweden, mothers are always laughing or smiling. In Japan, probably kids think mothers often five them a flown. When I went to school on parent's days, I was often "warned" by my friends, saying "smile". I must have stared at my daughters fixedly. Well, these days mothers are often "asked" (not warned) by a teachers, saying "please be quiet".

People who are laughing naturaly always attract people naturaly. Mothers who are laughing are easy their kids to become calm.
And laughing makes yourself calm and bring an enjoynable life.

In my daily life I most spend alone, so "laughing" must be a little bit difficult, but "smiling" is not difficult--- probably.




The other day I bougt another kind of liqueur.


Now a big flower is open.




I say to me, "enjoy my life".

No comments: