Monday, April 13, 2009

Intereseting!



Are you interested "salt"? I'm interested salt a little. Japanese salt, Italian salt, herb-salt, -- I sometimes choose salt according the meal, like Japanese food, Italian food, or the cooking way like sauteed , simmer.


The other day I bout Russian crystal salt. What meal is suitable to this salt? The grain is really big.






Well these days it has been warm, thought according the weather report, from Wednesday it will become cold. Some flowers are blooming as usual spring. I don't know the name of flowers. But when I see, "Oh, spring has come as usual" I think and I'm satisfied.









Well, though we went to see cherry brossomes last week, the life is really short. the patels are alreay fall to the ground. Instead of cherry brossomes, we can see KOINOBORI. I put the picture on the wall. Golden Week holidays is just around the corner. This year we have no specail plans. My friends are going to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend gave me some lavender salt but there was nothing with it to tell me how to use it. I even looked it up on the Internet and found nothing. So, I haven't used very much of it because the taste of lavender isn't very common in foods. My favorite salt is called Vege-Sal and is a blend of 39 herbs, spices and exotic flavors. Jan

Anonymous said...

lavender salt, I sometimes see it in Japan. It is used as a bath-salt. It means we put some salt in to the bath when we take a "Japanese" bath.