Friday, May 01, 2009

a seven-day straint holiday have started.

GOLDEN WEEK (in Japan we call this long vacation) has started.
Until last year during the week I had been busy in doing house chores as a mother, as a daughter-in-law, and as a daughter.
This vacation, it is not for my family, for me.
On 29th my husband and I went to see a movie "Red Wall". I'm not familiar in Chinese history, but it was fun, all male characters were "cool".
Yesterday, some of my friends came here from "TOKYO". I talked about some seasonable English picture books --the theme was "strawberries". And I baked brownie for them. Main dish is "GYOZA". ( This area, it is famous for GYOZA, there are many inexpensive GYOZA-restaurants, they went "GYOZA restaurant" -hopping, among 4 restaurants.
Today two guests come to take my lesson.
Tomorrow, my mother will come to stay and next day we (my husband , my mother and I) will to go TOKYO with lots of vegetables (my mother will come to buy these things).
My husband and my younger daughter are going to go PC-shop, my elder daughter and I are going to listen to English RAKUGO(Japanese sit-down comedy???).
Next day I'm going to go to see an exhibition in YOKOHAMA, and come back here. ]
On fifth, it is a gardening day -- probably.
On sixth, it is even a holiday on the calender, but my lesson starts.
Have a nice vacation!















No comments: