Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

How are you doing on this day? Me? It's an usual "free" Sunday.
I sent some presents for my mother and my mother-in-law. And this morning I got a present from my elder daughter by mail. From my younger daughter?? I don't know.
The other day I told her "it' OK to send nothing on Mother's day".
She said : The word of NO you said means usually "yes", so I "should" send something for you.
Do I get something from her today??? I'm not sure. Anyway I always thing she is the same as I.
On the other hand, in my elder daughter's case, she called to me yesterday from a my favorite import food shop and said "I am here, what do I need to buy for you?". I told her some thing that I just have out of stock. And at 9 o'clock this morning they were delivered as a present of Mother's day.







Well, today it is "hot", like a day in early summer. Every plant is fine. Red-leaf lettuces are growing big and enough than we can eat. Rhubarbs are also fine, we can take some good stalks sooner.








Last week in my lesson, everystudent make their own picture books to their mother.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: