Monday, June 01, 2009

June

June came, and rainy season is just around the corner.


Last Saturday it rained, and yesterday it also rained but during the bad weather (for me, some kids enjoyed the weather) Sports day event was done in this area.


I know how hard to do PTA-job in the rain, it means not just to visit, to run hear and there in the ground to help kids with teachers. Of course teachers are also hard, but it is their job, and PTA-job is---just volunteer. Opt, I don't want to discuss what doing volunteer means--- later. (These days I often talk this issue to myself.)





Well, today it is fine. I have to go to a clinic for a monthly check. And on the way home from the clinic, I'm going to drop by some stores. Yes, it is a housewife shopping day.





Today I cut some stalks of the rhubarb in the garden. It is the first harvest of this year. I baked them with cream, and made rhubarb cream paste. Of course I baked bread.

All weekends in June I have something to go out. This week I'm going to go to TOKYO to visit my friend exhibition. Next week I 'have to' attend a meeting of a company I belong to. And next next week --- I'm going to go to listen to "RAKUGO" in English.

Do you know RAKUGO? Rakugo, the telling of long humorous stories, mainly in the form of dialogs.

Anyway June comes, and ---probably bug season comes. The other day I saw a small cockroach in the kitchen. Cleaning and ventilation is necessary against bugs and molds. Housewives are busy.

No comments: