Monday, May 25, 2009

Well, well, well---

The other day one of my friend bought a new electric gadget. Do you know "MV Pen"? And immediately I thought I wanted one too. It costs about 10000yen. The cheapest way to buy is net shopping by Amazon. I sat at the computer, and open the Amazon page. First I clicked some books I needed. Next--- anyway I stopped just put it in my cart.

Yesterday, it was of course Sunday. Suddenly my husband started to put his closet in order with me. Why? The reason is clear. He wants to buy new clothes for summer, especially tennis and golf wears.

"We" rechecked the clothes, "he" casted some clothes he "never" wear away. "I" changed loosen rubber bands of three training pants. And we went out shopping. he bought some clothes with family budget. And we bought a little bit good quality beef, and wine for our dinner.
They cost over 10000yen.

Now I'm going to buy the new gadget, it is not so necessary, though it is in the cart.

2 comments:

Tim Frost said...

Hello Mieko.

I've looked at ads for this type of gadget for several years, thinking it would be nice to own one, but I haven't bought one yet. There are several models such as "Dane-Elec Zpen" and "IOGear Mobile Digital Scribe". You had to use special "dot paper" with the older ones from years ago, but now they work with plain paper.

The IOGEAR one seems to be the same as the MVPen, just with a different label and, I suppose, different software for decoding Japanese. When you get it, I would be interested to hear if it works well at converting handwriting to text in your computer. Please tell us.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tim. Are you waiting for my shooping? My husband also wants to look at it, one of my friend too.
Now there are three pepole to recomment me to buy it. Well, well, well.

Anway the friend who bought MVpen said "Mvpen itself has enough memory for 50 sheets A4 peper, and it's easy to transfer the data by usb interface." And actually she show her picture wrttien by Mv pen on her blog.