Sunday, June 07, 2009

The first week has done

Now, it is Sunday, though Monday is just around the corner. I've done all things I planed.
On the other hand, I'm afraid that my daughter's workplace is not decided. Now a little quarrel, ,arguing , or discussing has started among her, me, and my husband, though she is trying to do some other job interviews. According today's newspaper, forty percent worker they started to work after their graduation from this year "if I graduated next year, I couldn't get this job". Yes, we are in the big depression. On the other hand a boy passed two big companies. It means her will to work there might be a little weak. (I hope this English sentence makes sense)


This week I went to TOKYO twice, The first one is to attend English club meeting. And Another one is to visit my friend's exhibition. The exhibition is wonderful. I bought her hand made wallet.
Next month her works are introduced by a magazine.

Today I went to my friend's farm to pick up last strawberries of this year. There were many people to enjoy picking them up. I read some English picture books for the kids there. Well, today I noticed in the pot, I found "one" raspberry. It is the first time of it to have a fruit.

And this week I got three interesting picture books. I knew two of them from a artist. And the last one is introduced by an elementary school teacher. All of them are not introduced by English or Japanese teachers. "Picture book" world is really interesting. Have a nice new week to all of them and me.



No comments: