Thursday, June 25, 2009

It is rainy season

Yes, in Japan, it is rainy season except HOKKAIDOU. But yesterday morning, here, we didn't have rain, so I went to TOKYO without an umbrella. How careless! It took about one and half hours by bullet train. 20 minutes passed since I got on a train, it was raining. And I got to UENO, it was raining heavily.So I bought this ****** with grinning and mumbling "it is a good chance".

Can you guess what it is? Yes it's an folding umbrella: Do you know that?-- these days folding umbrella can be folded up into 4 layers.



The handle is the face of JR (Japanese usual train in TOKYO.) I was at UENO station, so I could buy this umbrella. T he outside was usual than I thought.

Well, what are you doing, Ms.I? This morning we ate KASUZUKE you sent to us. They were really delicious, sorry thought they have good quality, I burned them a little (not a little?)

What is KASUZUKE, it is a fish pickled in SAKE (Japanese alcohol) lees. and the kind of fish are cods.







































No comments: