Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday again.

The title is---, too usual. While we are alive, days run in circles.

Well, have you visited my photos site? If you've come there, I'm really happy. These days I have a problem about the site, not a problem, it is my mistake. I forgot my account, and can't manage it. So finally I rebuilt new account and new photo site has started.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/choro2009/

Last week I was really busy, and I'm afraid I cancelled playing the piano at a usual tea room.
The other things I had to do was done.
This week, I have two "big" wonderful things. The first one is that, my friend is going to stay with us, though it is only one night. She lived there, and 12 years ago she move to another city. Since we met each other, probably 7 years has passed. Once or twice a year we talked on the phone, but this time we will be able to talk face to face, though both of use get old.(We are in the same age.)

Another thing is that, this week end I'm going to listen to RAKUGO with another friend to Tokyo. Of course listening to Rakugo is fun, but I haven't talk with the friend for a while. She was really busy to care her father-in-law, and this spring he passed away. Now she is also busy to care her mother-in-law, unfortunately her mother-in-law becomes senile.

My mother nursed her mother-in-law, her mother, and her aunt. (My father suddenly died with cardiac infarction, so she couldn't nurse him.) Fortunately my mother and my mother-in-law are fine. BUT though medical technology is being advanced, the facilities are not enough or getting poor or is left. So nursing is a big jog for women.

Anyway it is Monday. Today's breakfast was "cake". We (my husband and I) got it yesterday night, and we were alreday full so we couldn't eat it. Too sweet? Too high in calorific value? Sometimes are OK, I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next week I will be on a trip and visiting a city where someone I knew but haven't seen in 40 years. My big question is should I even bother to make contact...would we have anything to say to each other after all these years? Maybe some things are better left in the past. Jan

Tim Frost said...

What is the problem with your original Flickr account? Have you forgotten the password? There should be a way for them to send a reminder to you by e-mail. Can I help?

The photos are still there at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/choro/

and I do look at them sometimes!

Anonymous said...

To Jan
Many things are better left in the past. Tonight we will be able to talk a lots of things about our "young mother's period". and probably we will talk about these days "young mothers" --- When we were young mothers we did****, but these days young mothers *******. This conversaison is usual thing for women, and it's fun, isn't it?

---sorry this comment is not constructive. These days my motto is "take it easy".

Anonymous said...

To Tim
Thanks, you always help me. I'm really glad to your offer.
yes, I fogot the password, so I had a new password with the same ID. But I couldn't manage the "choro" website. So I contaced the flickr, and --- I don't know why? but anyway new accoutt apeared. Yes the previous site is on the net, but I can't reach the site. How do I elase it? I'll try do something more to contact to flickr. And when I can't do that, please help me when you are free.
Thank you.